Saturday 10 February 2024

Wild and wonderful birthday....!

 Hey there crafty friends...

Who's ready for some new Heffy Doodle inspiration?! Today my card is a fall coloured/themed birthday card with a very subtle touch of bling!

I used these Heffy Doodle products :

Mischief makers stamp

Mischief makers die

Stitched leaved backdrop die

To create this card I started with a yellow card base that I added some distress oxide ink blending too along with a splatter to create interest on the background. I then used this piece to die cut my card base from stitched leaves backdrop die. 

Now that my card base was prepared it was time to add the elements...

I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of the cute images from the mischief makers set before adhering them all in place using foam tape to start adding dimension....

Underneath the images I added a heat embossed sentiment on brown cardstock using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder! This was also adhered using foam tape. 

To complete the card it is time to BRING ON THE BLING but.... this time it's a very subtle amount of bling for me. Pretty Heffy Doodle sparkle mix sequins scattered around!

That's all for my card today, thankyou for checking it out! Happy crafting, till next post hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment