Wednesday 7 February 2024

Sweetest friend!

Hello there my crafty friends...

Today I've got a card to share using products from the brand new Time for Tea designs release.... YIPPEE!

Have you seen the release yet? 

Oh gosh it's so cute. I couldn't wait to get creative with it when it arrived! 


For this card I used these T4T products :


To create this card I started with a pink card stock case that I die cut from the sweet scalloped die set. I then masked off a portion so I could add ink blending with distress oxide ink and a splatter of white paint. 

Once that was done I removed the masking tape revealing my card panel ready for the images and sentiment. I stamped and die cut the sentiment from sweet card critters and adhered that to the top portion of the card with foam tape. 

To make a fun little scene I stamped, coloured and die cut images then adhered all those in place using varying levels of foam tape creating dimension. To finish off the card I added a touch of pretty sequins!


I hope you enjoyed my inspiration today using some of the new T4T release, I look forward to creating more with these adorable sets!

Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment