Sunday 11 February 2024

UNPHOGETTABLE friend!

 Hey friends..

Today I'm stopping by to share some new Pawsome Stamps inspiration with you. For this card I have combined a couple stamp sets....

Playful pandas and Pho real


To create this card I started with a green card stock base. I then added ink blending using Distress oxide inks along with Catherine Pooler ink. Once I was happy with the ink blend I added white splatter to the whole of the background by mixing water with a little white paint and flicking with a brush. 


To add a sentiment I stamped and heat embossed the "you're an unphogettable friend" using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black card. Once it was heat set I fussy cut around it and adhered it to the top portion of the card....

Now it was time to add my cute little scene!

I stamped, coloured and die cut the images from Playful pandas and Pho real. These were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers with added white pen highlights. 

I adhered these all in place using varying levels of foam tape because I love dimension on my cards....


To complete the card a touch of pretty Pawsome sequins!

I love how cute this card turned out, what do you think?

Thanks for checking out my post today, until next time happy crafting. hugs Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment