Monday 12 February 2024

Easter chickens!

Hey crafty friends...

I was very excited to be asked to guest design for the lovely Sabrina at Scrappy Tails crafts so today I am sharing two cute little chicky projects using the Pumpkin pop up card die along with the newly released Easter chicks add on die!


To create these chicky's I started by creating the pop up base which was done using the Pumpkin pop up card die. This die is so much fun because Sabrina has so many different add on dies available for this to make it many different things for example these cute chickens ready for easter!


With the pop up base you add a rubber band into the centre of it which means you can fold it down flat to put into an envelope and then when the recipient opens it up and pulls it out the chicken will pop up, how cool is that?!


Once my base was ready I die cut a whole bunch of pieces using different coloured card stock to make them into the chickens. One a super cute bunny chicken holding a flower and the other an egg chicken. 

All the pieces to create these characters were from the Easter chicks add on die....

I just love how adorable and fun these Scrappy Tails dies are. I will be back with more creations soon featuring the pop up card die along with other new add on sets from the latest release.

Until next post, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment