Wednesday 31 January 2024

Get WHALE soon!

 Hey crafty friends...

DT Ashlee here today with some new card inspiration. For today's theme I have a get well card ready to send someone that need's a little pick me up while they are recovering.


I used these Time for tea designs products :

Get whale soon stamp set

Get whale soon co-ordinating die set

Get well soon large sentiment die

I really dig you stencil


To create this card I started with a light grey card stock base that I added ink blending too over the I really dig you stencil (I used Hickory smoke Distress oxide ink). 

I then added my focal sentiment by die cutting the get well soon die two times. Once with white card and once with black so that these could be adhered together slightly offset creating a shadow. This was then adhered to the card base using foam tape to start adding dimension. 

Now my card base was complete I stamped, coloured and die cut the cute whale images before adhering these also to the card with foam tape. I coloured all images using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. 


To finish it all off I added a small touch of pretty sequins.

That's all for my card today, I hope you like it and I sure hope it makes the recipient smile. Happy crafting hugs Ashlee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment