Tuesday 20 February 2024

Fence & Trellis pop up....!!

Hi crafty friends...

Today I am back with another guest post for Scrappy Tails Crafts. I was so excited to be asked to guest for them and get to have a play around with some new products!

Come check out this beautiful Fence and Trellis card....

For this card I used these Scrappy Tails goodies :

- A7 Fence & Trellis pop up card die set

- Trellis vine die

- Purple eggs-travaganza rhinestones


This card folds down completely flat so you can put it in an envelope. I just love how you can make such beautiful creations with Scrappy Tails Crafts products and easily still be able to send them in the post!


It was super easy to put together too and I had so much fun adding a bunch of the pretty rhinestones to all the flowers giving them lots of bling!!


I look forward to sending this one as a little cheer me up for a friend...
Would this card put a smile on your face if you received it?


Thankyou for stopping by the blog today, I hope you enjoyed my post. Until next time happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment