Wednesday 14 February 2024

Big SWEET birthday wishes!

Hey there friends...

Today I'm sharing a card made using brand new products from the new Time for tea designs release, Yippee!!


I used these T4T products :

- Sweet on you stamp and co-ordinating die collection

- Sweet scalloped dies

- Big birthday wishes large sentiment die

 

To create this card I die cut the scalloped dies of both sizes. One from blue card and one from white before layering them together creating my card base. I then added a bit of distress oxide ink to the bottom portion of a piece of blue card before die cutting the sentiment from it. I then die cut the birthday wishes sentiment from black card also so that it could be adhered together off set creating a shadow sentiment. I adhered that in place with foam tape. 

I stamped, coloured and die cut the cute critters then added those to my card before completing it all with a touch of pretty yellow sequins!

Aren't these sweet on you critters just adorable... 
I totally understand why they are going for the treats!!


Thanks for checking out my card today, I hope you like this sweet birthday card!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment