Wednesday 21 February 2024

JOY and sweets!

Hey there crafty friends...

I have a new Time for tea designs creation to share today! 

This one uses the new Sweet on you stamp set (along with co-ordinating dies) from the latest release at T4T.


To make this card I die cut the base using the Wonky windows cover die from p    ink card stock and then backed it with a piece of white card that I had added pink distress oxide ink too...


I die cut the sentiment JOY and adhered that to the first square of the card base. Using the Sweet on you set I stamped a bunch of the images before colouring them with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. These were die cut using the co-ordinating dies and adhered to the card base using foam tape to add dimension!


To complete the card I added some white highlights to the images along with a touch of pretty sequins...

I hope you like my new card today, thankyou for stopping by. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment