Friday 7 October 2022

Snow-riffic birthday at CPD...!!

     Hey there crafty friends...

Guess what's coming very soon?!......

A brand new release from Catherine Pooler Designs, YIIPPEE!!

This means I have a sneaky peek to share with you using some products from the Snow day bundle that Catherine revealed today and boy oh boy is it cute....

I am just totally loving these adorable snowmen from the Snow-riffic party stamp set (co-ordinating dies also available), they are too cute!!

This set is so fun because there is endless scenes you can create using the snowmen and accessories. I've already made a few cards and I totally can't wait to make more with them hehe!!

To create this card I started by stamping a card base with the Cozy plaid background stamp with CPD Dress blues ink. I then added a heat embossed sentiment using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on grey cardstock that I then fussy cut out and adhered to the base with foam tape.

Time for the snowmen...

I stamped, coloured and die cut two snowmen and gave one a little cake to hold because you need cake on your birthday right?! Mmmmm yum cake!!

To complete the card a tiny touch of St cloud sequins...

I hope you enjoyed this snowy themed birthday card, and don't worry you will be able to get your hands on these fab goodies on the 12th October (or 11th October if your a StampNation member).


I will be back soon with more inspiration for you using these products. 

Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment