Tuesday 11 October 2022

Snow-rific Birthday early ordering at CPD....!!

Hey friends...

Today is early ordering day at StampNation for the brand new release Snow-rific Birthday at Catherine Pooler Designs!!

So that means our friends at SN can get their hands on the new goodies including the Snow-rific party set. YIPPEEE....


I created this card by starting with a white card base that I mounted with blue cardstock. I then used the Cozy plaid background stamp to stamp onto the card base but I only very slightly inked it with a brush in patches to create a patchy pattern for the background!!

Using one of the sentiments from the Inside out birthday sentiments set I stamped it directly onto the card base. I then stamped, coloured and die cut the cute little snowman and gave him a birthday cake to set the scene! 

To complete the card a touch of CPD sequins...

 

Thanks for checking out my card today, I hope you enjoyed this frosty birthday card!!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment