Wednesday 5 October 2022

Hello trick or treaters....!!

  Hey there friends...

I've got a new Halloween themed creation to share today using products from the latest release at Time for Tea designsThis release includes digital products which means you get them instantly and you can print them out as many times as you want...


T4T products used for this card :

Trick or treaters digital stamp collection

Halloween 2022 digital paper collection

Hello, Hey, Hi dies (from a previous release)



To create this card I started by printing out the digital paper I wanted to use for the card base and backed it with black cardstock. I printed, coloured and cut out the trick or treaters digital image before adding it to the card base with foam tape and adding some white highlights.

I then die cut the hello sentiment and popped that up with foam tape too. I love the dimension foam tape brings to the card so I use this to adhere lots of portions of my cards. 

To finish it all off I added a touch of sequins!!


What do you think of this spooky halloween themed card?! Bring on trick or treating!!

Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee.

(Want to do some shopping at the T4T store? You can use code T4TASHLEE10 for a discount off your order)

No comments:

Post a Comment