Tuesday 4 October 2022

Peppermint stick....!!

 Hey there my friends...

I have another card to share using products from the Holly Jolly release at Catherine Pooler Designs. 

This one features the gorgeous Better not pout patterned paper and Old Saint Nick stamp set along with a previously released die Notecard bubble frames!!


To create this card I started with a piece of the designer paper and backed it with black cardstock. I then heat embossed a sentiment from the Old Saint Nick set with gold embossing powder on black cardstock and fussy cut around it before adhering to the card with foam tape.

Using black card I die cut a bubble frame and adhered that also with foam tape.

To complete the card a touch of Vienna sequins and some candy canes!!


I just love this sweet sentiment, don't you?!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this Holly Jolly card and it inspired you to get crafting ready for Christmas...

Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment