Thursday 29 September 2022

A lot like Christmas....!!

 Hey there friends...

Have you started on your Christmas cards?! I'm pretty happy I've got a nice start on some of mine this year and today I've got a new one to share with you!

This one features some awesome products from Simon Hurley Create...

- Polar Penguins

- Evergreens background 


To create this card I started with a blue cardstock base that I inked around the edges/slightly into the centre with SHC ink Midnight snack. I then used Ranger NEON blue embossing powder to heat emboss the evergreens background over the top. 

Using Eureka watercolour paint from Shimmer drops paint I added splatter over the base. This paint is so pretty and the shimmer is amazing. Also it's handmade right here in Australia by a lovely lady named Connie!!


Now it was time to add the images...

I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the igloo and penguins on their sled before adding touches of Shimmer drops paint Eureka and Eros (colour shifting paint) to the penguins...

The images were adhered to the card with foam tape to create dimension.

To complete the card I added a heat embossed sentiment on black cardstock and pretty sequins for a bit of extra bling!!


That's all for my card today, I hope you enjoyed it and it got you inspired to start on your Christmas cards. Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment