Sunday 25 September 2022

Ho, Ho, Ho....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

I've got some more Christmas inspiration to share today using products from the new release Holly Jolly at Catherine Pooler Designs!!

I've been having a blast with the Old Saint Nick set, it's so fun...


For this card I started with a piece of green cardstock and added some shading around the edges towards the centre using CPD ink Green Tea.

 I then die cut the Belly laughs cover plate twice. Once from Black card and once from a piece of card I inked with CPD Rouge ink so that I could adhere them together slightly offset creating a shadow!!

I glued the belly laughs cover plate to the card base and added a heat embossed sentiment using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black Cardstock. 


Now it was time to add some of the images from the Old Saint Nick set...

I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch I thought would look great together then adhered them with foam tape creating a little scene!!

To complete the card I added a touch of Vienna sequins...


I really love how this one turned out, what do you think?!
That's all from me for today, Thankyou for stopping by. Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment