Wednesday 28 September 2022

Hey Halloween....!!

 Hey my friends...

Who's excited for Halloween?! If you said yes then you totally need to check out the Halloween mini release at Time for Tea designs!! 

It's such a fun release, I couldn't wait to get crafty with it...

This one consists of mainly digital products so that means you can print it out and create with it in a matter of minutes...



To make this card I used these T4T products...


To create my card I first started by printing out the digital images and coloured them all up with alcohol markers. I also printed out all the digital papers so I could select which one I wanted to use and save all the rest for a future project. 

My card base was done using different colours of cardstock along with the mini slimline scallop die. I love this die for my card bases , it's such a great size and perfect to create little scenes on!!



I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to the card using different levels of foam tape creating varying dimension. 

Using the hey sentiment die I die cut the shadow from purple card and the letters from orange then adhered them together with liquid glue before adding to the top right corner. 

To complete the card I finished it off with a touch of pretty sequins...


I had so much fun making this card with all these cute images and popping colour combo.
I hope you enjoyed it and it inspires you to create some halloween cards.

Till next post, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment