Wednesday 21 September 2022

Get well soon mini slimline....!!

Hey there crafty friends...

I hope you have all had a beautiful day where you are like we had here in Tasmania today, it was just beautiful!! 

I've got a new mini slimline card to share with you all and I must say I think this mini slimline scallop die set by Time for Tea designs would have to be one of my most favourites to use, its such a great size and so fun to create with...


For this card I've gone with a get well whale scene...




To create this card I started by die cutting the base of the mini slimline die from a green cardstock. I then adhered a piece of patterned paper to it from the Pawsome rainbows paper pad before adding the mini scalloped frame I die cut from a yellow cardstock over the top adhered with foam tape to add dimension. This completed the base and it was now onto the decorating...


I stamped, coloured and die cut a couple of the super cute whales and accessories from the Get whale soon set and then adhered them into place on the card base using foam tape because I love lots of dimension on my cards...

To complete the card I added a heat embossed sentiment and a touch of pretty sequins!!

What do you think about this one? it's always handy to have some get well soon cards on hand for any of those moments that a friend or loved one might need a little pick me up...



Thanks for stopping by the blog today, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

(Don't forget if you want to do some T4T shopping you can use my code T4TASHLEE10 for a discount off your order)

No comments:

Post a Comment