Wednesday 14 September 2022

It's Holly Jolly release day at CPD....!!

Hey crafty friends...

Today is release day for the brand new collection Holly Jolly at Catherine Pooler Designs and if you love Christmas you are in for a real treat!!

I've got a new card to share using the Old Saint Nick stamp/die set along with the Merriest sentiments stamp set....


To create this card I started with a red/orange card base that I stamped the FALALALA sentiment onto directly three times using Flame CPD ink...

I then stamped, coloured and die cut the images before adhering in a fun little bunch using foam tape to add some dimension!! 

To complete the card I added some CPD sequins from the Vienna sequins mix....


What do you think, will you stop for some cookies?!

I'm totally loving this fun new set and I will be back soon with more inspiration using it...

You can check out all the new release over at the Catherine Pooler Designs store and also pop by social media to see all the amazing inspiration from the Brand ambassadors!!


Happy crafting/shopping, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment