Wednesday 18 August 2021

BOHO FALL....Squad ghouls!!

Hey crafty friends....


I'm back with another card using products from the new "Monster squad bundle" included in the BOHO Fall release at Catherine Pooler....

For this card I used the Squad ghouls stamp/co-ordinating dies along with the pattern paper and super pretty Mocking bird heights sequins!!


I also used a fun cover plate die from one of CP'S previous releases "Quilted cover plate" and added that over the top of the pattern paper...

I stamped my monster with CPD inks, coloured it in with Parkoo shop alcohol markers, die cut him with the co-ordinating dies and added some google eyes!!

I then finished it off by adding a heat embossed image using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock... 

(You can shop WOW! products here US - https://www.wowembossingpowderusa.com/?aff=17 
UK - https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=18 These are affiliated links but are at no extra charge to you and you can also use my discount code of WOWDTAB for 10% off your order)

I hope you enjoyed this cute monster card, happy crafting. 
Hugs Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment