Wednesday 11 August 2021

BOHO FALL collection coming soon at CPD....!!

Hi friends....

There is a brand new release coming to town from Catherine Pooler Designs this week, 
AUGUST 11th to be exact!!

Check out the theme....BOHO FALL!! 

Woohoo, You just know this is going to be awesome....


My cards I'm going to share today are using goodies from the Monster squad bundle and boy oh boy are they so fun....

This bundle includes the Squad ghouls stamp set and I couldn't help but add shaky eyes to them....hehe!!

For my first card I added a strip of the Treats only patterned paper to the base side and then added a sentiment "treats only"....


I then stamped, coloured and die cut the too cute to boot little monster and added on a shaky eye ball for that extra touch of fun before giving him trick or treat accessories!!

Finishing it all off with a touch of the new sequin mix Mockingbird heights....

For my next card I'm sharing today I had to make a slimline card because I absolutely love making them. I started with a deep orange cardstock base cut from the Post this slimline die and added some stencilling to part of it using the Pinwheel stencil and CPD inks!!


I then added another one of the fun squad ghouls sentiments before stamping, colouring and die cutting a couple of the monsters....

Finishing the card off with some of the cute little bat sequins included in the Mockingbird heights mix, how cool are they right??!! Oh and of course some more shaky eye balls hehe....

(All images were coloured using Parkoo shop alcohol markers)

Keep an eye out for more of my creations using the new release, and be sure to check out the Catherine Pooler Designs shop on AUGUST 11th to get your new CPD goodies!!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete