Sunday 22 August 2021

Club Canvo SEPTEMBER spreads....!!

 Hey everyone...

I've got my Canvo spreads ready for September to share with you today using the latest Club Canvo shipment from the amazing Catherine Pooler!!

I love me some coffee so I really enjoyed using this one to add one of my fave drinks into my journalling....


I started off with a monthly cover page and decorated it with "September mornings" and some yummy coffee themed images from the "Life is brew-tiful" stamp set, along with coffee stains from the "Coffee rings" stencil....


I coloured in all the images using my CPD inks and an ink blender pen...


I used the "Month in circles" stencil for this monthly note spread and added lots of fun coffee beans....


My last spread is for any extra notes and to-do's for the month....

Have you got your spreads ready to go for September??!!

I hope you enjoyed mine and they inspired you to get your Canvo ready....
Happy journalling friends, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment