Tuesday 5 January 2021

StampNations 10th Birthday...!!

Hi my crafty friends...


I have a couple of new cards to share with you today using a fabulous new bundle of products from "Catherine Pooler" released to celebrate StampNations 10th Birthday!!

Products in this bundle are :


(This card uses the ink colours Something borrowed, Fiesta blue, Lime rickey and Suede shoes)

To create both of these cards I started with a watercolour cardstock base and did a blend of Catherine Pooler inks.... 

I then heat embossed the background stamp over the top using WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder!!

I just love this super fun pattern it makes for a feature background....


(This card uses the ink colours Party dress, Flirty fuchsia, Something borrowed and Fiesta blue)

I stamped a whole bunch of cake pieces with CP inks and layered them all together to create fun and yummy birthday cakes...

I finished them both off with a heat embossed sentiment on black cardstock, also using WOW! opaque bright white and of course some sequin mixes!!


Happy 10th Birthday to StampNation and here's to many more....
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment