Friday 1 January 2021

December Club Sursee....!!

Hey my friends...

Who's ready to see what I created using the latest "Club Sursee" products from "Catherine Pooler"??!! 

I had so much fun (as always) making cards with these goodies, I couldn't help but make them super bright and cheerful!!

First up new have a couple of rainbow slimline cards...


To create this first card I started with some watercolour cardstock and die a blend of CP inks along the bottom portion... 

I then used a bit of CP Midnight ink refill mixed with a touch of water to do a sprinkle of ink over the blended piece!!

Using a piece of cardstock covered in double sided adhesive I die cut the Birdies branch and then cut a piece of Deco foil "Rainbow shattered glass" which I placed over the adhesive top. I gave it a rub and once the excess is removed it leaves a super fun foiled effect. 

I then finished it all off with a whole bunch of CP sequins and a sentiment from the Lovely birdies stamp set!!


These birdies were calling for a rainbow lineup on this slimline card....


For this card I stamped directly onto my card base using some images from the Lovely birdies and the Little leaves sentiment stamp sets with "CP inks" along with a sentiment...

I then stamped and die cut a birdie and finished off with "CP sequins"!!


I used the same foiling technique on this card with the birdies branch die as I did with the first one except this time I used a different coloured foil....

I added a a sentiment from the Little leaves sentiments stamp set using "CP Midnight ink" and then popped on a birdie to represent either a girl or boy!! 

I just love these super cute little birdies don't you?!

I hope you enjoy all these Club Sursee cards, I sure had fun creating them to inspire you and I'm sure I will be using these sets again very soon....

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment