Friday 8 January 2021

WOW! Thanks....!!

 Hey everyone...

Welcome to my first post for "WOW! Embossing Powders" 2021....

Our challenge theme at WOW! this month is "WOW! all the things" so the team is sharing all sorts of their favourite embossing techniques!!

One of my favourite techniques is to emboss images on watercolour cardstock with "Opaque bright white embossing powder" and colour them in with a range of watercolours....

In this example I used Karin brush marker pros!! 

Stamp set I used for these images is from Catherine Pooler called "Classy trims".

The bright rainbow background is done using Catherine Pooler slimline paper and deco foil... 

I wanted a large glossy sentiment for this card so I die cut the "Deco thanks" a few times from black cardstock which I then glued all on top of each other for some added dimension before embossing the whole thing with WOW! clear gloss!!

"WOW! Clear gloss" embossing powder is a must for any embossing powder collection, it's such a useful one for creating glossy elements!!

A sentiment banner along with a touch of sequins finished this slimline card off...

If you would like to do any WOW! shopping to add some EP to your collection here is a code for 10% off your whole order - WOWDTAB 

I hope you enjoyed this card and I will see you again soon with some more WOW! inspiration, Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment