Tuesday 8 December 2020

WOW! fab foils and die cuts....!!

Hey everyone... 

I have a card to share using some WOW! fab foils and die cuts!!

I masked off a rectangle area on my card base and did a blend of Catherine Pooler inks. Using the super cute stamp set Bunny slopes from CP I coloured in one of the bunny images with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers before cutting it out with the co-ordinating dies...

To add part of my sentiment I stamped the Holiday word from All around wishes CP stamp set using WOW! embossing ink and embossed with WOW! silver sparkle powder!!


To use the WOW! fab foils with die cuts I used a piece of cardstock covered in double sided adhesive before placing my die on top and running through my die cut machine...


Once you have the die shape cut out remove the protective sheet from the top and place a piece of WOW! fab foil over the top....

Rub over it with your fingers and then slowly remove the foil sheet, this will leave foil stuck to all the area that has double sided adhesive on it!!


Here is my background piece to my die cut word foiled in silver and the wishes word ready to have the foil placed over the top....

WOW! Fab foils work perfect with double sided adhesive and die cuts!!

If you want to do any shopping at the WOW! store here is a discount code for 10% off your order WOWDTAB

Have fun playing with your foils, hugs Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete