Tuesday 8 December 2020

Beautiful NEW YEAR....!!

 Hey my friends...

There is a brand new release coming to town at "Catherine Pooler" and it's amazing as always!!

BEAUTIFUL NEW YEAR is a must see....

Available December 9th!!

I have a few cards to share with you today using the fabulous new stamp "Cocktail party" (co-ordinating dies also available)....

This stamp set is so perfect for celebrating the new year!! 


I created a super sparkly full background for this one using the "Mod strips cover plate" die with some new Sparkles from WOW! Embossing...
 
A heat embossed gold sentiment and finished off with some CP sequins completed this first card!!

For the second card I did some strips from the Mod cover plate die again using the same WOW! Sparkles but didn't completely cover the background so I could stamp on some sentiments using CP Midnight ink from the new "Sincere thanks" stamp set.....


I finished this one off with some CP sequins from the "Motor city" mix also!!

I just love all the sparkle on these two cards, what do you think?!

For this last card I did a stamped background using lots of the images from the Cocktail party stamp set and CP inks...


I then added a sentiment stamped straight over the top using CP Midnight ink from the Sincere thanks stamp set and finished it all off by backing in black cardstock and a touch of
"Vegas baby" sequins!!

You totally need to check out all the sneak peeks of the upcoming release so be sure to stop by the Catherine Pooler facebook page or if your a member of StampNation there is lots of inspiration popping up from the Brand Ambassador team....


Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment