Thursday 3 December 2020

Club Sursee creations....!!

 Hey everyone....

I absolutely love Club Sursee time from "Catherine Pooler" and this post is full of creations using the latest Sursee!!

Just incase you don't know Club Sursee is a subscription based service where you receive crafty goodies in your mail box each month. There is two different subscription amounts one being the basic and one the deluxe!! You can check out all the Club Sursee details here - SURSEE

Now I've explained all the details a little bit onto all my cards...

For this first card I used the Dogwoods in bloom stamp set along with the co-ordinating dies to create a colourful array of flowers, complete with a joyful sentiment stamped in Midnight ink and a  touch of pretty CP sequins....


My second card is my favourite from the bunch...

A whole bouquet of dogwoods in bloom flowers stamped in a mix of gorgeous CP ink colours 
topped with the die cut Joyful word that I die cut from white and black cardstock then layered them slightly off set....


I just love this large stamp on the next card called through the prism, it is so fun to play with and so many ways to use it!!

For this one I inked up most of the stamp but left a small area slightly un-inked so I could have a space for my sentiment to go....


This next card also features a background using the Through the prism stamp but this time I heat embossed it with WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder on some watercolour cardstock so I could watercolour it using Karin brush marker pro's....

Finished off with a Joyful word die cut from Silver foil cardstock layered on a piece of vellum!!


I went with a more monotone look for the next one by stamping Through the prism onto some grey cardstock and then adding elements in silver....


Thats all of my cards for today, I hope you enjoyed this post full of Club Sursee inspiration....

I sure has a blast creating them all!!

Happy crafting my friends, big hugz Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete