Wednesday 23 September 2020

October Canvo spreads....!!

Hey everyone....

Have you got your Canvo journal pages ready for October??!!

The new month is nearly upon us so I thought I'd share with you all my spreads ready to go all made using the latest Club Canvo goodies from "Catherine Pooler"....

My first spread includes a mini calendar for all the dates/days along with an October stamp month header!!

This super cute gumball machine from the latest Club Canvo "Sweet shop" set is just super cute ....


For my next spread I added a fun side full of "Sweet shop" lollies stamped in a bunch of pretty Catherine Pooler ink colours...

- All that Jazz
- Party Dress
- Grape Crush 


and the full month of days/dates done with the square stamp out of the "Sweet shop" set so I can write in things for each day....




Next up I thought I would do a page using the "Weekly nine" stencil to add some to-dos and notes for anything extra I needed to keep track of....


Finishing off the monthly spreads with a mood tracker because I thought the gumball machine would be super fun for this tracking....


I hope you enjoy all my sweet spreads for this month and it gives you some inspiration for your pages...

Happy Canvoing everyone...
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment