Wednesday 23 September 2020

Merry Christmas embossed shaker card....!!

Hello my friends...

I have some more inspiration for our current monthly theme at WOW! embossing - CHRISTMAS....

It's always fun to create Christmas cards ready for that wonderful time of the year!!

I am loving making slimline cards so this one is another shaker using some cute penguin images from Mama Elephant and WOW! embossed die cut pieces....


I embossed some die cut hearts from MFT using the super pretty Nice ice blue embossing glitter. I thought this colour of embossing glitter would co-ordinate really well with the icy theme of the penguins!!

I also added an embossed Merry sentiment using the Metalline Kiwi krush powder....


All the penguin images are coloured up using Copic markers!!

  
Do you emboss die cut pieces for your cards??

To do this I start with a piece of white cardstock and cover a panel of it using the WOW! slow dry ink pad. I then cover in my selected powder before tipping off the excess back into the pot and heating with my WOW! dual heat tool. 


Why not create a Christmas theme one and come and share with us over in the WOW! facebook fans group, you would even have a chance at a shopping voucher to the WOW! store if your the monthly winner!!

I hope you enjoy this card and feel inspired to do some embossed die cut pieces for your cards, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment