Saturday 19 September 2020

MFT Superstar entry - Clean and Simple

 Hey everyone....

Have you got your entries in for the MFT Superstar challenge?!

I've just finished my entry for the Clean and Simple genius category and 
I would love to share it with you all ....

I used the stamp set "Hydrangeas in bloom" with co-ordinating dies and I stamped it with embossing ink and embossed with WOW! Opaque bright white powder....


I coloured the whole image using Karin brushmarker pros and then die cut it using the co-ordinating dienamic...

The "all about you" die I die cut from black cardstock and embossed with WOW! clear gloss powder!! (I must of had a little bit of glitter on my embossing ink pad when I dipped the you die cut in as it also has some glitter in it, but I actually like the bonus glitter in there!!)


The sentiment is from the "all about you" stamp set and I stamped it onto the card base using Memento tuxedo black ink before finishing the whole card off with a touch of sequins....

I hope you enjoy this card and I also hope you feel inspired to create an entry for the challenge too!! 

Happy crafting my friends, Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment