Tuesday 24 March 2020

OH SH*T.....!!

Hey everyone...

"Create a Smile stamps" brand new release is coming this week and it has some stamp sets in it that are perfectly fitting for the current things we have going on in the world at the moment.... Christine couldn't have picked a better time to make stamps like these!!

The stamp sets I've used for this card are...
- Oh poo
- Shit happens (also available in German)

along with a brand new stencil called Bubble rays!!


To create my card I started off with a white base and stamped on a mix of the sentiments from the shit happens set using Memento tuxedo black ink....

Using the bubble rays stencil I added in some pattern to the base with Hickory smoke distress oxide ink!!

I then coloured two of the toilet rolls and a pile of poop using Copic markers and arranged them on the card base with foam for added dimension....

I hope you like this funny card and keep an eye out for all the new release hitting the CAS store on 27th March!!

Hope you are all getting lots of crafty time in while isolating and keep safe, 
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment