Wednesday 25 March 2020

You're cool....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

As always I am LOVING the brand new release at "Catherine Pooler", I have been having so much fun creating with the Forever 13 release so today I have some fun pieces to share with you!! 

Do you remember the cool composition note books from back in the 80's??!!
Well in this release there is a super fun bundle called "Notes & Doodles" and it is a perfect set for creating cards with the notebook look....

So for this card I created the notebook front with a shaker label...


I started with some neon pink cardstock for my base and stamped on the Composition background....

With a strip of black cardstock I added it to the side which created the notebook!!

On some Catherine Pooler premium cardstock I stamped the label out of the Composition sentiments stamp set and added in some of the co-ordinating sentiments using Lime Rickey CP ink!!

I die cut the label with the co-ordinating dies and then made a frame out of white cardstock  with two of the other dies which were used to create my shaker lid (I also cut a label die out of some acetate)...

I filled the shaker with the AWESOME new sequin mix "Paisley park"....Loving it!!!!!
Anyone who knows me know I love a good sequin mix hehe!!


In the Forever 13 release there is also a super cool stamp set called "Let the good times roll" and I could not wait to colour these skates up so I thought it would be fun to share with you my Copic combos for them....

They will most certainly be added to a card very soon!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you feel inspired to get crafty and also try out these Copic combinations, Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment