Monday 23 March 2020

ALICE is coming to Miss Ink Stamps....!!

Hey my friends....

There is a brand new release coming soon at "Miss Ink stamps" and it is so AWESOME, your totally going to love it!!

Tonight I have a sneak peek card to share with you using the stamp set called ALICE!!

For my card I couldn't resist using the "ALICE background" stamp from a previous Miss Ink stamps release....

Using this stamp I created a fun background by starting off with a watercolour card stock base and colouring with Catherine Pooler/Ken Oliver colour burst powders spirited with water ....

Once the base was all dry I stamped the ALICE background using WOW! embossing ink and heat embossed with WOW! clear gloss powder....

The final step to the background was to rub Midnight CP ink all over the base and wiping off the excess with a wipe to reveal a pretty background!!


I coloured up Alice with Copic markers, here is the list for you....

SKIN - E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
HAIR - 
DRESS - 
APRON/TIGHTS - 

I added ALICE to the base with some foam tape to make her pop off the card a little and finished it all off with a sentiment from the same stamp set and a touch of sequins oh and the super cute little drink me bottle!!

Miss Ink is having a giveaway for the new release so be sure to pop on over to their Instagram page to get your entry in to win some new goodies!!

I will be back with another new release card on the weekend so keep an eye out for more very soon....

Happy crafting and I hope you are all staying well and managing ok in this current crazy situation we have going on in the world, Big Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment