Sunday 22 March 2020

MARCH club sursee....!!

Hey my crafty peeps!!

It's one of my favourite times of the month.....
"Catherine Pooler's" CLUB SURSEE is arriving in mail boxes, yippee!!


I have a whole bunch of rainbow themed cards to share with you using the goodies from the MARCH club sursee!!

(I'm currently addicted to making rainbow cards so be prepared for more lol)

Using the Scallop border die I thought it would be so fun to create a rainbow of fringe to go all over the card base and I'm so happy with the end result!!


A fun spring sentiment along with a touch of Crater Lake sequins finished this card off....

How cute are these sweet little bunches of flowers??!!
They work perfectly with a colourful stamped background using the Springtime elements stamp set and CP inks to create a quick CAS card....


Continuing on with the rainbow theme I used the stitched border from blue skies ahead stamp set to create a rainbow background panel where I then added on top the Puddle Jumper die cut....


A gorgeous pink umbrella and some fussy cut sentiments along with sequins of course was the perfect combo!!

I rainbow of rain drops anyone??!!
How cool would it be if it rained rainbow coloured rain hehe....


I always enjoy getting to create with my club sursee goodies and being able to create a set of cards that all match. Do you create matching sets of cards? They are great for giving as a gift to someone too!!


I hope you enjoyed my rainbow post today and I highly recommend checking out club sursee if you haven't done so already!!

There is two different subscription options for sursee...
BASIC - Two stamp sets
DELUXE - Two stamp sets and dies plus whatever CP decides to add in 

Thanks so much for stopping by, I will be back with more Catherine Pooler inspiration very soon!! Hugz Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards. I'm going to try to CASE the pink umbrella with the rainbow stripes...wish me luck

    ReplyDelete