Friday 20 March 2020

Just for you....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

Have you seen this months release from "Create a smile stamps"??!!

This super cute little bunny from the set "Happy easter" was calling to go on a card ready for easter time, which will be here before we know it!!


I wanted to create a fun little garden scene perfect for the bunny so I first stamped the "Finally spring" and then stamped the "Just for you" all using Memento tuxedo black ink...

Using a die from Your next stamp "Stitched grass" I die cut some grass using MFT cardstock and of course we needed some cute easter eggs so I added a couple eggs from the Lawn Fawn die "Mini easter eggs" also with MFT cardstock....

I blended on some clouds using Distress Oxide ink in Hickory smoke...
(This may be a little sneaky peek of a new stencil hehe!!)

A touch of Catherine Pooler sequins for some bling and the card was complete...

A fun spring card all ready for Easter, I hope you enjoy my new card..
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment