Tuesday 17 December 2019

Thanks a latte....!!

Hey everyone....
I have a card to share with you that I made using the gorgeous "Miss Ink stamps" set "Brewtiful"....
A card with shaded images and pops of colour makes for a great thank you card!!

To create this card I stamped the X mug image with Memento tuxedo black ink three times down my card panel. Then using Copics I shaded them with C0, C1, C3.

I thought it would be fun to add pops of colour by die cutting some strips of ease die cuts from Heffy doodle out of different colours of cardstock and then adding on some sentiments (also from the brewtiful set)....

I added the strips of ease cuts with foam tape to the card base for added dimension and then finished off the card with a touch of sequins for some bling!! 
I hope you like my card for today, happy crafting everyone. 
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment