Friday 20 December 2019

Christmas madness....!

Hey my crafty friends...

I've got a new card to share with you using some fun products from "Create a smile stamps" latest release....

To start this card I made a fun feature sky panel by blending a range of distress oxide inks and then added a bit of distress ink black soot around the edges. 

I added in some snow to the panel by flicking on some opaque white Copic paint mixed with a little water!!


It was then on to creating a couple of snowy tree's for the scene...

I die cut two of the "Christmas tree" cool cut dies and embossed them with WOW! Jealous guy powder. Once that colour was embossed I drew on where I wanted snow using the WOW! Freestyle tool and then tipped on White puff powder. Using my dual heat gun from WOW! I embossed the white puff, giving a fun texture to the trees!!


I added the two trees to the oxide ink panel with some foam tape for dimension....

I thought it would be so cute to have two of the little mice from the "Mouse au chocolat" set peeking out from behind the trees so I stamped, coloured with Copic, cut them out and added them behind the trees!


How cute is this main image of Santa, hehe he looks so grumpy!!
He is from the set "No presents", perfect to use as fun cards for friends and family that don't give any present ideas. 

A touch of sequins finished off my Christmas madness card...

I hope you enjoy it, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment