Monday 16 December 2019

Buzzing by....!!

Hey everyone...

Im up on the blog today at "SugarPea designs" and I have a set of tags to share with you that I made using the fabulous sugarcut "Beautiful bauble"!! 

To create these tags I first cut three of each of the base piece and the stitched circle using white cardstock. Then using the "Honeycomb" stencil I added on some honeycomb with distress oxide in Mustard seed and Wild honey. 


It was then time to add on all my elements to the stitched white circles...

I used a mix of the sentiments from the "Hey honey" stamp set and stamped them with Memento Tuxedo black ink!!


I then added the bee hive to all three tags by stamping just a partial piece of the image also with Memento tuxedo black ink!!


Of course I needed to add some super cute bee's to the mix from the "Hey honey" set so using the same distress oxide ink colours as I used on the stencil I stamped out a few of the bodies and then added the wings layer with tuxedo black ink...

Once all the bee's were stamped I die cut them with the co-ordinating "Hey honey dies"!


Using Mustard seed distress oxide Ink i stamped a bunch of the cute little heart and circle elements on each tag. 


Using some foam tape I added the stitched circle piece to the centre of each tag base giving it some added dimension and finished each tag off with some pretty ribbon!!

I think these tags will be perfect to add to friends gifts...
I really hope you like them and feel inspired to create your own set of tags!!

Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment