Monday 25 November 2019

Rockin Birthday....!!

Hey everyone....

I have a rocking birthday card to share with you all this week using the "Greatest hits stamp" and "die set". I absolutely love this set its so perfect for male or female cards!!


To create this card I started off with a white base and stamped the noise waves using some Memento tuxedo black ink...

I then added some sentiments using a mix of Distress oxide inks in the shades Mermaid lagoon, Twisted citron and Picked raspberry...
I stamped all three colours on a piece of the stamp and then lightly blended the edges with a blending brush so that the inks slightly mixed for a pretty rainbow of colour!!


I die cut a record out of some black and white cardstock and stamped on the Happy birthday to you sentiment on the middle piece. 

Using the same colours of Distress oxide ink I mixed some on a piece of white cardstock and then cut out some of the music notes from the greatest hits die. This gave me a mix of music notes in a fun range of colours!!

I then finished the card off with a touch of sequins of course...
Thats all from me for today and I will be back with more SP inspiration for you next month, 

Happy crafting everyone. Hugz Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. At Shaka CBD , We set out source the finest quality CBD products - second to none. Using ethically grown hamp from our oregon farm, Shaka CBD Provides only the highest quality Shaka Vape Pen , Roll On CBD , CBD Terpene Vape and Organic CBD .

    Email :- support@shakacbd.co
    Address :- 1600 Sarno Rd #14 Melbourne, FL 32935
    Website :- www.shakacbd.co

    ReplyDelete