Tuesday 26 November 2019

Happy mail emboss resist....!!

Hey everyone...

I am up on the "WOW! embossing" blog today and I have a couple of cards to share using our monthly theme Emboss resist along with two brand new stamp sets to the WOW! range that I designed called "Paper hugs" and "Hooray"!!

For both of these card I used some Ken Oliver watercolour cardstock, heat embossed the envelope background stamp with WOW! Opaque bright white powder and then coloured using Colour bursts....


For this first card once all the embossing and colouring was done I cut all the envelopes into singles. Then using the background stamp I stamped it onto my card base with some Memento tuxedo black ink and coloured in the envy using Copic C00, C1 and C4.

I layered the emboss resisted envelopes onto the stamped image using some foam tape for a dimensional layer!!


Using the Hooray sentiments set I added in the Happy, happy, happy, mail...

I think the colour burst resisting the WOW! embossing is such a fun and colourful technique and its super easy too!!

For my second card I started my card base by stamping the line image three times with Memento tuxedo black ink and then added a couple of sentiments...


I added on some of the emboss resist envelopes scattered over the base using foam tape and finished the card off with a touch of Catherine Pooler Crater lake sequins!!


I hope you like these two cards and feel inspired to come and join us over in the WOW! Facebook group with our monthly theme...

I am super excited and grateful for this opportunity to design some stamp sets and I can't wait to make even more cards using them to share with you all!!

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment