Friday 22 November 2019

Paper hugs....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

I am pretty excited to share this card with you as it features one of my very own stamp designs that I had the opportunity to design for "WOW! embossing"!!!!

Can you believe it, It's something I never thought I would have the opportunity to do so this is very exciting for me hehe!!

This set is called "Paper hugs" and it features a fun happy mail background image along with some sentiments and design pieces perfect for creating cards for crafty friends!! 


To create the background I used a fun emboss resist technique...

I stamped the happy mail background stamp with WOW! embossing ink onto some Ken Oliver watercolour cardstock and then heat embossed with Opaque bright white embossing powder.

Then using some colour burst powders from MFT stamps by Ken Oliver I sprinkled on a mix of powders and spirited them with water to create a beautiful mix of colour!! 

The embossing powder resists the colour burst powders and leaves such a pretty result!!


I coloured in the super cute bear on his bike from the "Create a smile stamps" set "Bearmail" (one of my absolute fave CAS stamp sets) with Copic's and added it to a "Postage edge" cool cut piece....


To finish the card off I heat embossed the Paper hugs sentiment using WOW! Opaque bright white powder on some black cardstock and fussy cut it out, a touch of sequins and it was all complete!!

I really hope you enjoy seeing a way of using my stamp set, I'd love to know what you think!!

Happy embossing everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment