Thursday 21 November 2019

Oh Christmas tree....!!

Hey everyone...

Have you seen the super awesome new release at "Create a smile stamps" yet..?!
There is so many amazing products in it, the release is huge!!!!

I love this new cool cut die "Christmas tree"... 
It's perfect for shaker cards so I couldn't wait to create one with it!!


I made a base with a lightly inked background using hickory smoke distress oxide ink and the CAS stencil "Twinkle"....

The Christmas sentiment is also a new cool cut called "Christmas x3" which I cut two of the layers, one in black and one red...

It's so fun that you can layer this die in different colours/ways!!


I filled the shaker with some beautiful rhinestones from Studio Katia and some sequins from Catherine Pooler....

I really like the end result and I hope you do too.
Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment