Wednesday 27 November 2019

Do you wanna build a snowman....?!

Hey everyone....

I'm here today with some new "Miss Ink stamps" inspiration for you and this card features all new products from MIS latest release!!

I created a fun background scene using the "Snowy village" and "Pine forest" by just stamping the snowy village first in Memento tuxedo black ink and then stamping the pine forest slightly over the top....


To give the background a beautiful shimmer I added on some WOW! sparkles to areas that are snowy....


Using the "Snow buddies" I stamped, coloured and cut out three of the characters and added them to the snowy scene with some foam tape for dimension....

(All images were coloured with Copics but I'm so sorry I totally forgot to track my colours this time, oopsies!!) 

I just love the Do you want to build a snowman sentiment so I had to add that to the card!! 

A touch of sequins and the card was finished....

Hope you like this snowy scene card, Happy crafting everyone
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment