Friday 22 March 2024

HOO-RAY!

Hey there crafty friends...

I'm here to bring you some more BLING inspired creations with Heffy Doodle goodies!


I used these Heffy products for this card :

Hooray jumbo sentiment die 

Masquerade stencil

Tickled pink sparkle mix

To create this card I started with a white card stock base that I added stencilling to using the masquerade stencil and Distress oxide ink in Spun sugar and Picked raspberry.


Now I had my card base prepared I went on to adding the main focal sentiment...

I die cut the shadow portion of the HOORAY die from black card before die cutting the wording from a piece of teal blue card that I had added inking to creating an ombre look sentiment. This was then adhered in place to the black shadow base before adhering to the card base with foam tape to add dimension! Using a white gel pen I added some highlights to the sentiment....


It's time to BRING ON THE BLING!!

Using the sparkle mix I added a whole big sprinkle of sequins all over the card creating a pretty sparkly celebration card! The sequins were adhered in place with micro glue dots, they hold sequins so well on cards.

That's all for my card today, I hope you enjoyed my new creation. Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the fresh perspective you bring to familiar topics. Connect with Aviator enthusiasts worldwide through our blog.

    ReplyDelete