Wednesday 20 March 2024

Easter wishes!

Hey crafty friends

I've got a new card to share with you and this one is an Easter themed card ready for the Easter weekend coming very soon!



I used these T4T products :

Easter wishes large sentiment die

Eggstra special layering stencil

Eggstra special birthday stamp and co-ordinating die


To create this card I started with a pink card stock base that I added the cute egg design to with the T4T stencil and Distress oxide inks Worn lipstick and Picked Raspberry. I blended it out so it faded into the bottom of the card....

Using a piece of white card with ink blended.spritzed on it I die cut the easter wishes sentiment before die cutting it again from a pink card stock and backing it off centre to create a shadowed sentiment. This was adhered to the card base with foam tape to start adding dimension!


I stamped, coloured and die cut the images before adhering those to the card also with foam tape. To complete the card I added a touch of pretty pink sequins....

I hope you enjoyed my pink easter themed card. Thankyou for stopping by the blog! Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment