Wednesday 27 March 2024

Easter egg wishes!

Hey there crafty friends...

Today I am sharing another Easter card because we certainly don't have long now until the fluffy bunny will be here! 



To create this card I started with a yellow card base and added stencilling to it with the Mini egg pattern stencil and distress oxide ink...

Using the eggstra special slimline add on die I die cut two eggs from a teal blue card to add to the card base. These were adhere in place with foam tape to start adding dimension! I went on to create the sentiment "easter wishes". This was die cut from black card then cut again from white card with inking on it before adhering together slightly offset.

To complete this Easter card I added a sprinkling of pretty sequins. 


Now it's time to wait for the bunny and eat all the chocolate we desire... 
Well I know thats what I am doing hehe!

Until next post, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment