Friday 15 March 2024

Sneak peek day 1 - Koality hugs

 Hey there crafty friends...

Who is excited to see a sneak peek of the brand new collection release coming soon at Pawsome stamps?! This set I am sharing is called Koality hugs and it is super duper cute, you are totally going to need to add it to your collection....



To create this card I started with a blue card base that I added stencilling to using the brand new layering stencil Moon and stars. This stencil is so cool because you can do different colours for the clouds and the moons/stars!! 

I then stamped the sentiment "sending fuzzy cuddles" directly onto the card base. 

Using the Koality hugs set I stamped, coloured and die cut three of the cute koala images. These were adhered to the card base with varying levels of foam tape to add some nice dimension to the card. To finish it all off I added white pen highlights to the images!

I am so excited for the new release to come out so you can get your hands on the new products too. Keep your eyes peeled for release day.

Be sure to check back at the Pawsome stamps blog the coming few days for more peeks too!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment