Saturday 25 April 2020

Flutters & Blooms is coming....!!

Hey everyone.....

Guess what time it is, One of my favourite times....
A brand new "Catherine Pooler" release!!

This new release is called FLUTTERS & BLOOMS and it's AMAZING...
(I say that every release but it's true!!)

It will be available on the 29th of APRIL so mark your calendars people!! 


Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of some of the fabulous products included in the "Garden bundle" and the "Bloomin essentials bundle"...



To create this card I started with a piece of white cardstock and using some CP inks in the colours Tiara and party dress I did some direct to paper inking...

Once I had a fun blend of inks on the card I die cut using the "Flower burst" cover plate and popped out all the little pieces. I then added that to a base of black cardstock which made the colours absolutely pop!!

I stamped a couple of the butterflies from the "Happy butterflies" stamp set with WOW! embossing ink on watercolour cardstock and heat embossed with WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder. I was then able to add some grey shading/colouring to the using Karin brush markers pros....

A heat embossed sentiment from "Grace in bloom" stamp set on black cardstock and some sequins from "Phoenix" mix finished the card off...

Incase you haven't seen it yet there is also a fantastic freebie available at Catherine Pooler for you to download and create with...
We're All In This Together Download

Just visit this link -HERE- to get your copy...
(I made a card using it that I will post asap!!)

Hope you enjoy this first peek of mine at the brand new release...
I'll be back soon with lots more to share with you!!

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment