Friday 24 April 2020

Sursee FAVORITE....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

How are you all doing??!! I'm hanging in there hoping for all this current craziness in the world to hopefully be over soon....

To brighten your day I'm sharing lots of cards I made using the brand new APRIL club sursee from "Catherine Pooler"!!

This club sursee is AMAZING as is every month, If your not a subscriber yet you totally need to join. It's the absolute best getting a surprise of new stamps and dies every month to create with!!



When I get my sursee I really like to create matching sets of cards. I think they make a great present to give someone!! 

All these cards (except for the last one) I used my Catherine Pooler inks in the colours :
- Rockin red
- Orange twist
- Tiara
- Grass skirt
- Grape crush 

For this first card I did a fun technique (not sure on the name of it) where you stamp the images on your card base and then die cut a word or design from that stamped piece but then add it back in layering it up with some foam tape so that it pops out of the card...


I love how that turned out and I think I will definitely have to try that technique again!!

These sets are also perfect for those guys in your life...

Add a pop of colour using some direct to paper inking, a die cut favorite and some sentiments in Midnight ink along with a touch of sequins of course and you have yourself a perfect card for that guy friend!! 


For these next two cards I had some more fun with direct to paper inking so I could create my own coloured papers to match the CP stamped images!!

Direct to paper is super easy..
Grab yourself a piece of white cardstock, a juicy CP ink pad and swipe it across the card.
You then have yourself some matching card to using to die cut or cut for your cards!!


With direct to paper you can also create yourself some rainbow coloured card by swiping different colours of ink next to each other....


Some of the sentiments I heat embossed with WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock. I love how the white embossing looks on the black card!!

This last card here using the fabulous FAVORITE die is the one where I used some different ink colours and naughty me didnt write down which ones I used (oops) but they are all CP ink colours!!


I hope you enjoyed this big post of club sursee inspiration....

You can check out all the info on sursee -HERE- I highly recommend it, its the best!!

Thanks for stopping by, Big crafty hugz from me...
Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment