Sunday 26 April 2020

Happy HELLO....!!

Hey crafty friends...

I had lots of fun crafting the night away the other night using some fabulous products from "Create a smile stamps" and this was the outcome....


I started this card off by using the "Slices" stencil along with the "Floral decorations" stamps...

I taped the stencil to a piece of white cardstock and then stamped a whole heap of the floral decorations around the slices circle. Once the slices were all filled with florals I blended in some Distress oxide inks for a fun pop of colour!!

Once I was happy with the blend I removed the stencil and fussy cut all the slices before adding them to a card base with foam tape for dimension...


How cool are the CAS stitched circle cool cuts??!! I added one of those as a layer on the stencilled design piece and then stamped/fussy cut a "Fun flower" out of the same coloured cardstock as the base...

A sparkly gold glitter "Happy" and sparkly CP Vegas baby sequins finished the card off!!

I'm really happy with the end result of this design, I hope you like it too...
Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment