Friday 24 January 2020

Lick the bowl....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

Yippee it's time for another AMAZING brand new release at "Catherine Pooler" and today CP has revealed the Lick the bowl bundle and OMG I love it!! 


I have so many cards to share with you using this bundle, I just couldn't stop creating lol!!
 I can't wait to share them all but here is my first one...


To create this card I first started with a base of yellow cardstock....

I then die cut the "Wall flowers" cover plate die three times, one green, one white and one orange which I layered all together slightly offset to create a shadow effect!!

Once it was all glued together I glued it onto of the yellow base. 


I then die cut one of the new "Stitched squares" and stamped on the sentiment using Icing on the cake CP ink...

Onto the fun of stamping the super cute kitchen images from the "Lick the bowl" stamp set...
Using some CP cardstock and these colours of CP ink....

- Sauna
- Mandarin spice 
- Eucalyptus

Once they were all stamped I die cut them out with the co-ordinating dies and arranged onto the stitched square keeping them in place with some foam tape for dimension!!

Some Crater Lake sequins finished the card off...

I hope you enjoy my new card and all the awesome new goodies Catherine has coming...
There is going to be heaps more awesome reveals this week so keep an eye out for those and I will be back soon to share more cards with you using them!!

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment